Our Commitment to our guests and hotel team:
As we welcome back our guests to our hotels, we are committed to providing you with a safe environment that aligns with the CDC COVID-19 protocols.
We will actively monitor and evolve our solutions to ensure a continued focus on the health and safety of our guests and staff.
To ensure safety and comfort for our guests. Our measures include:
- Rigorous cleaning and sanitization of guest rooms.
- Frequent sanitization of high-contact point, such as elevator buttons, door handles, reception counters, bathrooms and conference/ banquet rooms.
- Hand sanitizers placed at guest contact areas, such as lobbies and conference /banquet space.
- Conduct temperature checks of our guests and employees within the time period put forth by the CDC.
- Provision of medical masks and gloves for our guests and employees upon request, subject to availability.
- Regular training of our employees by introducing additional measures to safeguard their wellbeing.
We conduct daily meetings with our employees to review any relevant situation, J.P. Barry Hospitality is in constant communication with health and travel authorities to keep our guests and employees updated and to advise them on appropriate measures to observe.